Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the competition:
- The participant owns the photograph and he/she is the one to take it.
- Each participant is required to submit at least one photograph and a maximum of three.
- Hyperlapse and Timelapse participants are required to submit a video not exceeding one minute and not below Full HD 1080 and 16:9 wide.
- Hyperlapse and Timelapse evaluation is based its beauty, direction and montage.
- Photography should show Kuwait City’s landmarks including the NBK Headquarter distinguished by its architecture to serve the purpose of the competition.
The award is based on the following order: the images do not contain any brand logos and/or signatures, names, frames, borders, symbols, dates, timings or any other signs added by the photographer.
- Minor changes are allowed as long as they do not interfere with the originality of the image. Advanced modifications used to add illusions, optical illusions and/or manipulations, including combinations and creative modifications, may not be made.
- Images should be submitted as JPEG or JPG and high resolution and its size not less than 5 Mega pixel and its height not less than 2000 pixels with a 300 dpi quality.
- Images must be suitable for publication, and obtain consent and/or permission to publish, and/or written authorization signed by any identifiable person appearing in the photography.
- Participant should keep the original image in case it was required from the judging panel.
- Images that violate the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Images should be sent when registering by filling the form and uploading them in the request form.
- NBK has the right to use all images and videos of the participants on its social media platforms and printings without informing the photographer.
By just submitting the form to participate in this competition, the participant is deemed to be acknowledged of his/her acceptance of the above mentioned terms and conditions.Apply Now